This is a general representation of what we carry in-store, please give us a call for pricing and availability.
Oatey® Plumbers Putty
Oatey® Plumber's Putty is a long-lasting, easy-to-use fixture setting compound for frames, faucets and basket strainers. It provides a waterproof seal between two rigid surfaces that remains fexible and will not harden, shrink, crack or crumble. It does not stick to hands and has no cure/dry time. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 31166
- Easily workable, soft, pliable fixture setting compound
- Use wherever a fungus-proof seal is required
- Will not crack, separate, crumble, harden or shrink
- Recommended for setting bowls, fixtures, faucets, sink frames, strainers
- Compatible with stainless-steel fixtures
- Does not stick to hands
- Meets Military Spec TTP-1536A
- If using on granite, marble, quartz, sandstone or Corian, recommend Oatey Stain-Free Putty, part number 31177
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
|Product Type:||Regular Plumber Putty|