This is a general representation of what we carry in-store, please give us a call for pricing and availability.
Oatey® Purple Primer
Oatey® Purple Primer is an NSF-listed, aggressive primer for use on all schedules and classes of PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings. It removes contaminants such as surface dirt, grease and grime as well as softens the pipe surface to allow for a fast, secure solvent weld. This primer's purple tint provides visible verification that a primer has been used, which is ideal for areas where plumbing code require this proof. It also applies easily with included in-lid dauber. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Easy to apply on any diameter of PVC or CPVC piping with included in-lid dauber
- Aggressive purple primer for use on PVC and CPVC pipe, fittings
- Purple tint ideal when plumbing code requires primer verification
- Removes surface dirt, grease and grim while pre-softening pipe
- Allows for a fast, secure solvent weld
- Not recommended for use on ABS piping installations
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC primer that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1171/M24 requirements, meets ASTM Standard F656 and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details
|Maximum Application Temperature °F:||110|
|Maximum Application Temperature °C:||43|
|Maximum Use Temperature °F:||200|